At Cudworth Dental Surgery, we pride ourselves on offering a wide ranging selection of treatments to meet both our
patients' oral health and cosmetic needs.
- We are delighted to be able to offer full smile makeovers which may involve the use of Cosmetic Crowns, Veneers and/or Bridges.
- Invisalign is a great way to achieve straight white teeth and the key to achieving a younger looking smile.
- Our Denplan/Private patients have access to an Out of Hours emergency service 7 days a week.
- All our Dentists are great with nervous patients and we offer a wide range of Sedation technique which can help even the most phobic patients have dental treatment without any pain or anxiety.
- Dr Leanne Nicholls has a special interest in Mercury Free Dentistry and loves helping sensitive individuals overcome their health problems linked to amalgam fillings.
- When replacing old amalgam fillings we are now able to use a full range of techniques including Cosmetic White fillings, Inlays and Onlays made out of composite or porcelain.
- Root canal treatment is sometimes the only way to treat a painful tooth to avoid having it extracted. Using the latest equipment and techniques we can undertake root canal treatments to a very high standard, utilising the strongest anaesthetics to ensure the procedure is without pain or discomfort.
- Wherever possible we try to maintain your teeth for life but there are occasions when teeth unfortunately need to undergo Extraction. We can remove teeth at Cudworth Dental Surgery comfortably and safely, with or without the aid of sedation.
- Dental X-rays or radiographs are invaluable tools to help diagnose and treat dental disease. We follow the latest professional guidelines in helping us decide with you when these should be taken.
- For those patients with several missing teeth we are able to make high quality Dentures from a variety of different materials. All our dentures are made by fully UK registered lab technicians with the highest quality components.
- We offer a full range of Facial Cosmetics including Botox, fillers and lip augmentation. Call us now for a FREE consultation with the fully qualified and insured dentist that provides these treatments here at Cudworth Dental Surgery.
- We offer a full variety of Dental Implant treatments. Dental implants are quickly becoming the most common technique being used to replace missing teeth; from single teeth to full arches, we can offer tailored implant treatment to suit you.
- We offer a full home Teeth Whitening programme which enables our patients to gently lift the shade of their teeth. Our system gives our patients piece of mind knowing they are using genuine products under close supervision of a qualified dentist.